The Eaton 9130 1500VA / 13500W Tower UPS - from UPS Place - delivers online power quality and scalable battery runtimes for servers, voice and data networks, storage systems and other IT equipment (replaced Eaton SOLA 610). With efficiency rating of 95% in online double conversion and 98% in high efficiency mode the 9130 UPS cuts energy costs while significantly extending battery service life with ABM technology. The 9130 UPS also has a bright LCD user interface to simplify monitoring.
Output Voltage can be configured to the following levels: [200V] [208V] [220V] [230V] [240V] [Autosensing]
Double-conversion design for superior power protection The 9130 is constantly monitoring power conditions??regulating both voltage and frequency. Even when presented with the most severe power problems, this UPS??s output remains within two percent of nominal voltage. With a wide input voltage range, the 9130 does not depend on batteries to smooth out minor power fluctuations. Batteries are conserved for those times when utility power is highly unstable or completely out. If an outage occurs, the 9130 transfers to battery with zero interruption in power, making this an ideal UPS for sensitive and critical equipment.
- Cuts energy usage and costs with up to 95% efficiency in online double conversion mode and 98% in high efficiency mode.
- Provides more real power (watts) to protect more equipment and leave room for expanding IT systems with a 0.9 power factor
- Simplifies UPS monitoring and management with a bright LCD user interface, free, intuitive power management software and optional eNotify Remote Monitoring service
- Increases battery service life and system uptime with ABM battery-charging technology and hot-swappable batteries
- Extends battery runtime for critical devices with load segments (except for 6000 VA models)
- Maximizes runtimes with optional extended battery modules